Skip to content
- Do the candles really contain whiskey?
Yes, a small amount of REAL whiskey is added to the candles during the manufacturing process.
- Why do you put whiskey in the candles?
The main reason we add whiskey is to create a crackle effect when the wick is burned - a crackle effect that is completely unique to our candles.
- Are the candles safe? Isn't whiskey flammable?
Yes, they are completely safe to burn and not a hazard to your health. While alcohol is flammable, the alcohol in the candle is removed during the candle manufacturing process. As an FYI, whiskey itself is not actually flammable if it is under 100 proof (50% alcohol). Just like any other candle, make sure to keep away from flammable items, children, and pets, and always burn within sight.
- Do the candles smell like whiskey?
All of our candles have a very subtle hint of whiskey, but the fragrance oils tend to overpower the whiskey scent. If you have a very refined sense of smell, you may be able to smell whiskey. We're constantly experimenting, so true whiskey smelling candles are likely on the horizon!
- Can I drink the whiskey in the candle?
No. Our products are not for consumption. Do not ingest any component(s) of the candle. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.